From the moment you become a member of First Education, you’ll enjoy:
- Personal financial education
- Warm and welcoming member service, in person or over the phone
- Lower rates on your loans
- Higher yields on your deposits
Around here, your money works harder.
At First Education, we help your money work harder by:
- Taking the time to answer your questions and provide you with helpful financial information you didn’t even know you needed
- Helping you choose a loan amount that matches your ideal monthly payment
- Getting you pre-approved for a great rate on a car loan before you even hit the lot
- Walking you through the home loan process and what to expect
At First Education, you’ll be treated like an owner!
As a First Education member, you’re officially part owner of the credit union.
That means you get a say in our board elections and have opportunities to provide input on how First Education is run.
We know keeping things local makes a huge difference.
That’s why, when you give us a call, the friendly voice on the other end of the phone is right here in Cheyenne, at our in-house call center.
It’s why, throughout the year, we host food drives and coat drives, and make regular donations to organizations and schools in the community.
More than a credit union that serves the community, see ourselves as a credit union that’s part of the community—and as such, we have an important responsibility to take care of our friends, neighbors, and families within it.
We love our members—and it shows.
Greeting you by name every time you stop by is just one way we ensure you know how much you matter to us.
We also work hard to find solutions for any issues you run into, quickly and fairly—often within the same day!—and take great pride in supporting your financial wellness.
From connecting you with fun financial education opportunities on BANZAI, to sitting down and walking through your credit report together, we love an opportunity to pass on financial education to you!