iPay is the leading bill pay provider, and we provide it to our members for free with no additional registration required.
Through iPay, you can pay your bills from AirTeller. Set up one-time or recurring payments for any company with a US postal address and pay any individual with just their email address.
With bill pay, you can:
- Eliminate the tedious task of writing and mailing checks each month, paying postage and possibly forgetting to pay a bill!
- Schedule bill payments directly from your account
- Set up payments for recurring bills like mortgage, rent, utilities, etc.
- Pay individuals, such as your family members or relatives, using just their email address
- Control which bills are paid, the amounts that are paid, and when the money should be deducted from your account
To get started, log in to AirTeller today!
Bill Payer Terms and Conditions
By applying for bill pay, I hereby apply for access to the iPay service from First Education Federal Credit Union. When I first access the service, I will read the Terms of Service. I understand that if I do not agree to these Terms of Service, I will not access the service. I also agree to pay any charges or fees which may be required or assessed under such Terms of Service. If I have a joint account, both owners agree to the terms and conditions. I understand that if I do not use the service in any 45 day period, the service may be cancelled without notice to me.
Charges and Fees
Our online BillPayer has no per transaction or monthly fees. You may make an unlimited number of electronic payments. Check with your Internet service provider regarding any fees associated with your Internet usage.