Did you know you can use your First Education Federal Credit Union Visa debit card anywhere you see the Visa logo?
With your new debit card—complete with the security of an EMV “chip”—you can also:
- Get cash from ATMs worldwide
- View and monitor all transactions on NetTeller or AirTeller
- Enjoy zero liability if you report your card lost/stolen within 24 hours of discovery
Lost or stolen debit card?
To report your debit card lost or stolen:
- Call 307-432-7400 during normal business hours, or 888-297-3416 after hours
- Log in to NetTeller, select the “Settings” tab, then choose the “Lost/Stolen Card” tab
Why get a debit card?
Debit cards pull directly from your checking account, saving you the risk of racking up credit card debt when you use it for everyday purchases.
Instant Card Replacement
Lost your card? Stop in, and we’ll replace it for you (and have it ready to use) right away.
Earn Points for Purchases
Earn points for every signature-based purchase you make with your debit card, then redeem your points for travel, gift cards, or even cash.
Round Up and Save
Round up your debit card purchases and put the extra away in savings, your child’s account, or donate it to a local charity. Ask us how!
Instant PIN Reset
No worries! Bring in your card and we can re-PIN it for you. You can also call (800) 290-7893to reset your PIN outside of business hours.
Use It Anywhere
Use your debit card at more than 16 million merchants worldwide,
Fraud Alerts with smsGuardian
You’ll get a text message when activity on your account indicates possible fraud. Click here to get started.