Through AirTeller, you can access two wonderful services: My Credit Manger (My Credit) and Identity Protect. (If you haven’t signed up for AirTeller yet, please see the AirTeller page for details.)
What is My Credit Manager?
My Credit Manager is a one-stop spot to keep an eye on your credit report (My Credit) and protect your identity (Identity Protect).
About My Credit
After logging in to AirTeller, click or tap on the “My Credit” tile and enroll in My Credit. (It only takes a few minutes!)
Once enrolled, you’ll see your personalized dashboard, which includes:
- Credit report: View the details of your credit report
- Score factor: Detailed information on what is affecting your credit score
- Credit alerts: Information on recent events that can affect your credit
- Score Simulator: Find out what impact certain scenarios will have on your credit
- Debt analysis: See detailed information about your debit and calculate debt ratio
- Identity Protect: Take steps to secure your personal information
About Identity Protect
Identity Protect is a no-cost ID monitoring service, accessed through your My Credit dashboard in AirTeller. You’ll be notified immediately in event your identity is compromised, including unauthorized usage of your social security number or address.
The first time you access Identity Protect, fill in as much information as possible; this will give you the highest level of protection!
Identity Protect provides:
- $1M ID theft insurance: Reimburses you (up to $1,000,000) for expenses related to identity theft restoration, including replacement of documents, traveling expenses, loss of income, child/elderly care (incurred because of identity restoration), and legal costs
- Identity monitoring and restoration services: Provides step-by-step instructions you can easily follow to repair and restore your identity if it is compromised
- Dark Web monitoring: Scans millions of servers, online chat rooms, message boards and websites to detect fraudulent use of your personal information and alerts you instantly if your identity is compromised
- SSN monitoring: Detects usage across a variety of situations including loan applications, employment and healthcare records, tax filings, online documents signings and payment platforms; sends immediate alerts if compromised
- Change of address: Catches unauthorized changes to your current or past addresses by monitoring the National Change of Address (NCOA) database and U.S. Postal Service records