A new online and mobile banking experience is on the way!
Here’s what you need to know.
On February 7, we’re launching a streamlined online banking platform that will look and work the same whether you log in on your desktop or the mobile app!
You’ve heard its name before—AirTeller—but now, you’ll get to know it with tons of new features and functionality.
If you’re already using the AirTeller app, you won’t need to change a thing. When the new platform is launched and ready to go, you’ll be prompted to update to the latest version.
What makes the new AirTeller experience great?
- Consistency: All functionality is the same across your mobile device and your computer; no more switching back and forth!
- If you ever need to contact us for account help, this view will be consistent for both you and your account rep, making it quicker and easier to address your needs.
- Customization: It’s easy to arrange the features in a way that makes the most sense to you.
- Convenience: No need to go on your computer to choose the accounts or loans to link to your online banking; the new experience will automatically link them for you!
Using the AirTeller app, you can:
- Easily and securely log in using fingerprint or a personal identification number
- Search for transactions, add a note or an image, and filter by tags
- Understand your activity and find what you’re looking for—fast!
- Pay bills or send money to friends and family quickly and securely
- View balances and account activity
- Transfer funds
- Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Find the nearest ATM using your current location
- Use Card Management to turn off a stolen card, set card spending limits, get transaction notifications, and more
Here is what the AirTeller will look like when you login
AirTeller Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use AirTeller?
Check out our Quick Reference Guide to learn all of the tips and tricks.
How do I get the app?
For Android, search for AirTeller or First Education in the Play Store.
For iPhone or iPad, search for AirTeller or First Education in iTunes.
Will I need to change my NetTeller username or password?
Nope! You will not need to change your NetTeller username or password to use the AirTeller app. If you’re already using the app, you’ll be prompted to update it when it’s ready to launch.