Ten seconds out of your day could lead to hundreds of dollars in savings this year!
If you’ve got 10 seconds, why not…
- Unsubscribe from promo emails as soon as you receive them.
- Unfollow your favorite brands and influencers that sell to you.
- Reflect on your goals any time you’re about to make an impulse buy.
- Check your credit score as one measure of your financial health.
- Start using your debit card as a debt-avoidance tactic.
- Get comfortable saying “no” to invitations to expensive engagements.
- Choose non-brand-name items at the store.
- Use the library or start a book exchange.
- Remember that numbers, like your income and debt, don’t define you!
- Whether in the store or online, shop with a list and your budget in mind.
Knowing the future starts today, we use our financial knowledge to educate and encourage our members to make smart, well-informed choices about their finances—and about their financial future, too!
If you’d like to learn more about setting up a savings account that supports your goals, we’d love to help. Stop by our branch any time, or give us a call at (307) 432-7400 to get started.