Based on the change in the State-wide Health Orders made by Governor Gordon, we have made the decision to move toward more normal operations. This will be done in stages and in adherence to guidance set forth by the Wyoming Health Department and in support of the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce’s Safe to Work initiative. Throughout the process, our top concern will be your health and the health of our other members and our employees.
Beginning Monday – May 18th, we will allow more staff to return to work and start taking appointments for members to visit our office for a wider range of services. You can make an appointment by calling us at 307-432-7400. However, we encourage you to use remote services whenever possible. These are the safest way to access your account right now.
Get our mobile app by searching for AirTeller or First Education FCU in either the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Do internet banking at firstedfcu.com. Call or text us at 307-432-7400. Use almost any ATM and bank from your car Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to noon at our drive through. For the quickest service, please call ahead if you need a new card or for other more complex transactions. We will get everything ready for you before you arrive at our office.
To insure everyone stays healthy, we are sanitizing equipment and work areas throughout the day and performing additional cleaning in our building. To help with this, we are asking our staff & members to:
• Avoid close contact – Please maintain 6 feet of space between yourself and others while in public including at the credit union.
• Wear a mask – During this initial stage of our reopening, anyone entering the build will be required to wear a face covering. We have a limited supply so please bring one with you.
• Cover coughs & sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
• Stay home when ill – Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill. You may be asked health questions before we allow you in the building.
• Clean hands often – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
Our lobby will not be open for regular transactions in this first stage of our reopening. We anticipate that happening around May 25th. This will likely be with limited hours and will depend on guidance from health officials. As much as we would like to have our members back in our office, we do not want to risk anyone’s health.
Please let us know what you need. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our members and have found innovative ways to get most things done remotely. Email email@example.com, text or call 307-432-7400.
Stay healthy – keep your distance and wash your hands.
Jim Yates, President